- Alligators, Old Mink and New Money: One Womans Adventures in Vintage Clothing;
- Trajectories of Artificial Celestial Bodies as Determined from Observations / Trajectoires des Corps Celestes Artificiels Déterminées D’après les Observations: Proceedings of a Symposium Held in Paris, April 20–23, 1965.
- Nuclear Geophysics and its Applications (IAEA TRS-393).
- The Scientific Papers of Sir Geoffrey Ingram Taylor (Meteorology, Oceanography and Turbulent Flow).
- Young Charles Lamb 1775–1802;
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1!
She served as a state-wide leader involved in developing community partnerships for the public education during the enrollment periods of the Affordable Care Act. Strom-Gottfried's scholarly interests involve ethics, managed care, and social work education. She provides training and consultation and research related to private practice, ethics, and managed care. A practitioner in child welfare, community mental health, and school social work, Dr.
Dean H. Authoritative, well organized, and written with an appropriate level of rigor, this thorough introduction to practice grounds students in theory while connecting them through vivid examples and vignettes to real-world applications with clients. Important Notice: Media content referenced within the product description or the product text may not be available in the ebook version. Ships in 7 to 10 business days.
ISBN 13: 9780840028648
Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Industry Reviews "This is the most comprehensive and detailed practice book on the market!
The Challenges of Social Work. Direct Practice: Domain, Philosophy, and Roles. Overview of the Helping Process. Operationalizing the Cardinal Social Work Values.
- Direct Social Work Practice: Theory and Skills - Dean H. Hepworth, Jo Ann Larsen - Google книги.
- Improving the Quality of Child Custody Evaluations: A Systematic Model!
- Direct Social Work Practice: Theory and Skills - PDF Free Download?
Verbal Following, Exploring, and Focusing Skills. Eliminating Counterproductive Communication Patterns. Assessment: Exploring and Understanding Problems and Strengths. Assessment: Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, and Environmental Factors.
DIRECT SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE: THEORY & SKILLS | Durham Book Exchange
Forming and Assessing Social Work Groups. Developing Goals and Formulating a Contract. Planning and Implementing Change-Oriented Strategies. Enhancing Family Functioning and Relationships.
- The Age of Radiance: The Epic Rise and Dramatic Fall of the Atomic Era.
- DIRECT SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE : THEORY AND SKILLS!
- Save Time and Improve Your Marks with Cite This For Me?
- Account Options.
- Account Options;
- Product details!
Intervening in Social Work Groups. Additive Empathy, Interpretation, and Confrontation. Managing Barriers to Change.
Direct social work practice : theory and skills
The Final Phase: Evaluation and Termination. In Stock. An Introduction to Crime and Criminology. Writing for Psychology 6th Edition.
Helping Children Learn Mathematics 2nd Edition. Social Determinants of Health. Assessment and Reporting Celebrating Student Achievement. Sociology Australia.
Social Determinants of Indigenous Health. Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy 10th Edition. Sociologic Analysing Everyday Life and Culture. Popular Searches the practice of english language teaching environmental criminology and crime analysis maths textbooks year 11 and 12 improve english speaking skills community based social marketing.
View Wishlist. Our Awards Booktopia's Charities.
Are you sure you would like to remove these items from your wishlist?